INFORMATION OBLIGATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
The protection of your personal data is important to us
We take a responsible approach to the protection of your personal data and we strive to ensure your right to information as well.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”).
When processing your personal data, we also adhere to the principles of legality, limitation of the purpose of personal data, minimization of the scope and storage, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and liability.
1. Personal data controller
GLOVIS SLOVAKIA, s.r.o.
Registered office address: Na Bráne 1, 010 48 Žilina
VAT number: 2021961194
Statutory authority: Yong Gyun Kim
2. Contact details of the responsible person
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, contact our responsible person - Ing. Alois Švajda, by email to email@example.com, by phone at +421 908 768 827, or visit us in person at the address of our company, contact person Maroš Vrábel, 041 515 7109.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
The company processes the provided personal data for several purposes:
- Processing of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
- Processing of personnel and payroll agenda
- Elaboration of accounting agenda and economic audit
- Protection of security and property
- Ensuring health and safety, Fire Protectiona and Work Health Service
- Provision of preventive medical examinations
- Maintaining a database of job candidates
- Ensuring the temporary and permanent residence of aliens
- Provision of legal services
- Ensuring the transport of employees to and from work
- Distribution of electronic meal tickets, benefits for employees, gift vouchers
- Ensuring prevention in the field of employee health
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data of the persons concerned:
When processing personal data, the company proceeds in accordance with the valid and current and REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data, depending on the purpose of the processing of personal data
- performance of a contract to which the person is concerned
- labor law and other special legal regulations, in particular: the Personal Data Protection Act, the Social Insurance Act, the Labor Code, the applicable wage and accounting regulations, the Commercial Code, the Civil Code, the Trade Licensing Act, the Act on the Protection of Health and Safety at Work work, the law on the protection and promotion of public health, the law on audit, the law on execution.
- the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject, or
- the legitimate interest of the company
5. Consent of the person concerned
The Company obtains the consent of the person concerned freely, without coercion and enforcement, as well as without the threat of refusing a contractual relationship, services provided or obligations arising for the operator from legally binding acts of the European Union, an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound or the law.
- Consent is granted separately for each purpose of personal data processing.
- You can revoke the consent at any time as the person concerned, in the same form as the consent was given.
- The company respects privacy and considers the personal data provided to be confidential.
For the quality provision of its services, the company needs to know some personal data of the persons concerned and needs to provide them to other recipients in order to fulfill their legal obligations and provide the highest quality services.
In its business activities, the company cooperates with several intermediaries whose goal is to provide and ensure quality services, while these entities process the personal data of the persons concerned in the performance of their contractual activities for the company. These include support services in the following areas:
- Safety and health protection at work, fire protection
- Occupational health service
- Accounting and human resources
- Legal services
- Transport of employees to and from work
- Economic audit
- Protection of the building, approval and registration of entrances to the premises
- Provision of IT services within the Hyundai Motor Group
- Confirmation for obtaining permanent residence in the Slovak Republic
- Notary services
- Distribution of electronic meal tickets and benefits, gift vouchers
- Provision of company catering
The company honestly declares that when selecting individual intermediaries, it paid attention to their professional, technical, organizational and personnel competence and their ability to guarantee the security of processed personal data by security measures taken in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
At the same time, the company proceeded in selecting a suitable intermediary in such a way that the rights and legally protected interests of the persons concerned were not endangered.
The company, as the operator, concluded with intermediaries in accordance with Art. 28 par. 3 Regulations of a written contract on ensuring the protection of personal data processed by intermediaries, which it has entrusted with the processing of personal data of the persons concerned to the extent, under the conditions and for the purpose agreed in the contract and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company also provides information to third parties - Health Insurance Companies, Social Insurance Agency, Tax Office, Labor, Social Affairs and Family Office, Supplementary Pension Companies, Supplementary Management Companies, Trade Union OZ KOVO GLOVIS, Audit Companies and others (banks, commercial insurance companies, executor) , Alien Police (for the purpose of arranging the temporary stay of aliens), parent company.
7. Conditions and method of processing personal data of the persons concerned
The company processes in its information systems the personal data of the persons concerned by fully or partially automated and non-automated means of processing.
The company does not disclose processed personal data, unless required by special legislation or a decision of a court or other state body.
The Company will not process your personal data without your express consent or other legal legal basis for any other purpose, or to a greater extent than stated in this information and the records of the individual information systems of the operator.
8. Retention period of personal data of the persons concerned
The retention period of personal data is determined according to the purpose of processing personal data and according to the requirements of special legal regulations and requirements.
Specific retention periods are prescribed by an internal regulation of the Company's Registration Plan prepared in accordance with the Act on Archives and Registries.
The company disposes of personal data whose purpose of processing and retention period has expired in the prescribed manner. After the end of the defined purpose, the company is entitled to process personal data to the necessary extent for research or for statistical purposes in their anonymized form.
The company ensures that the personal data of the data subjects are processed in a form that enables the identification of individual data subjects for a period of time no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
9. Automated individual decisions, including profiling
The company currently does not perform automated individual decision-making (google analytics, facebook and others ..) in its business activities. In the event that such a decision is applied, the company shall notify the persons concerned of the facts in an available form.
10. Transfer of personal data to third countries and international institutions
The company performs data transfer to the parent company HYUNDAI GLOVIS CO., LTD. in the Republic of Korea, 301, Tehran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on the basis of approved contractual clauses between the companies.
11. The data subject's rights relating to the processing of his personal data
The person concerned has the right, upon written request, to request from the company:
- in a generally comprehensible form, precise information on the source from which he obtained his personal data for processing,
- access to her personal data,
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data which are the subject of the processing,
- rectification or erasure of their incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are the subject of processing,
- deletion of her personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if official documents containing personal data are processed, it may request their return,
- the destruction of her personal data which are the subject of processing, in the event of a breach of the law,
- restrictions on the processing of her personal data,
- on the basis of a written request addressed to the company or in person, if the matter cannot be postponed, the person concerned at any time to object to the processing of personal data by giving legitimate reasons or providing evidence of unjustified interference with his rights and legally protected interests. damaged by the processing of personal data; unless legally justified and it is shown that the objection of the data subject is justified, the company is obliged to block and destroy the personal data whose processing the data subject objected to without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow,
- prevent the processing of her personal data which she expects to be or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without her consent and request their destruction,
- the right to transfer her personal data to another operator
- whether the provision of personal data is a legal requirement or a contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract and whether the data subject is obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of not providing personal data,
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority,
- the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings pursuant to Section 100. If the person concerned suspects that his personal data are being processed unjustifiably, he may file a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic or contact the Office through its website http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the person concerned does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
If the person concerned is not alive, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
The application of the data subject pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act shall be processed free of charge by the company, except for payment in an amount which may not exceed the amount of expediently incurred material costs associated with making copies, supplying technical media and sending information to the data subject, unless a special law provides otherwise.
The company is obliged to process the request of the person concerned in writing no later than 30 days from the date of delivery of the request.
The company shall notify the data subject and the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay of any restriction of the data subject's rights pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company hereby informed you, as the data subject, about the protection of your personal data and instructed you about your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.